Archives of Texts and Translations of the Church Fathers
- Clementis Alexandrini opera quae extant (1715): Collection of the extant works by Clement of Alexandria with Greek and Latin in parallel columns.
- Augustine, Of the citie of God (1620): English translation of Augustine’s City of God.
- Historical tracts of S. Athanasius, Archbishop of Alexandria : translated, with notes and indices (1843): English Translations of the works of Athanasius.
- Eusebius of Caesarea, Præparatio evangelica (1688): The Latin text of Eusebius’ Preparation for the Gospel.
- Origen, Opera omnia (1733): Four-volume collection of Origen’s works with Greek and Latin in parallel columns.
- Tertullian, Opera Tertulliani (1580): Collection of Tertullian’s works in Latin.
- Ambrose, Opera, (1686): two-volume collection of the works of Ambrose in Latin.
- Translation of the epistles of Clement, Polycarp, and Ignatius and of the apologies of Justin Martyr and Tertullian (1833): English Translations of these works from the Second and Third Century church fathers.